From the very beginning, John & Jack Reed's mission at Arhaus focused on designing unique pieces from sustainably-sourced or reclaimed materials. Today, recycled material makes up almost 50% of the Arhaus product assortment; including glass and metal. The Reeds made a vow to never use timber from endangered rainforests. All woods used in Arhaus furniture are either sustainably sourced or reclaimed. Arhaus also scours the globe for forgotten antiques to revitalize as part of their commitment to sustainability; these antiques are unique to each store as a part of the exclusive Arhaus Relics line.
- Monday: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 12:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM