In the world of pizza, Grimaldi’s is an institution that has garnered more awards than any other pizzeria in the country with more celebrity sightings than most 5-star restaurants. Using only the freshest ingredients, a “secret recipe” pizza sauce, handmade mozzarella cheese and dough, Grimaldi’s serves traditional pizza (as it began in Naples, Italy) in an upscale yet casual, family oriented pizzeria. It has been said that the secret to true New York-style pizza is the water. Grimaldi’s believes that too, going to great lengths to keep the integrity of the water used in the Brooklyn pizzeria by hiring a chemist to analyze and recreate the mineral content and exact composition of the water to ensure the dough is as authentically New York as possible. Grimaldi’s Pizzeria. The Pizza that Made the Brooklyn Bridge Famous!
- Monday: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Tuesday: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Wednesday: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Thursday: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Friday: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM