Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island in Florida. Then one day, our founders discovered the sweater that made literally everyone look fabulous, pivoted the business and retail was never the same. The rich colors, bold prints, unique artisanal details, problem-solving styles, and amazing personal stylists made a lasting connection with customers. Now there are over 600 Chico’s boutiques nationwide, international (franchise) partners, and a monthly mailer. From the beginning, we’ve believed in the power of originality—that what’s different makes us bold. And we design with this philosophy in mind. For every piece we create, we ask how it will be unique, inspire women to feel good (no matter their age), and help them express their personality and individuality with confidence.
- Monday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM